1. How long does the shipment take?
Ans: We try to dispatch your order within 5 working days and it typically reaches you within 10-20 working days.
2. How are the shipping rates decided?
Ans: We have opened up shipping to international clients owing to repeated requests from fans and followers of artist Prasad Bhat's artwork. So, we have kept two slabs of shipping fee. One for orders below a certain weight and price i.e. Rs. 2500/- as first slab of shipping fee. And beyond that the orders will be shipped at a fee of Rs. 4000/-
We work with DTDC and Indian Speed Post for our international orders. Depending on the location and the weight slab these courier agents are chosen by us.
3. How do I pay for my international order?
Ans: Simple! Just choose your order items as usual (in INR). At the payment gateway, choose the Paypal option which will allow you to make your payment using a non-Indian credit card and pay in USD.
4. What if I am in doubt about Graphicurry's shipping facility in my country?
Ans: Please write to us before placing your order and we will double-check!
5. Which shipping vendor will you use for my international shipment?
Ans: Mostly DTDC or Indian Speed Post shall be used by us for all overseas orders.
6. I am in a rush and the international shipping time is too long. What can I do to expedite.
Ans: Write to us before placing the order. We can offer expedited shipping options to you on additional charges.
Any other queries, feel free to drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or just a message at www.fb.com/graphicurry !